Save The Date: No Pants! 2010

video from No Pants 2009

UPDATE:
Details for New York
Details for other Cities

The 9th Annual No Pants! Subway Ride will take place on Sunday, January 10 in New York City. More info with the meeting point and start time will be posted to this site in early January. For now, save the date. You can RSVP on Facebook.

Once again we are encouraging folks in other cities around the world to stage their own No Pants rides on the same day. Here is the list of cities who participated last year. Anyone organizing a regional No Pants event should let us know by leaving a comment on this post along with all of the necessary details. In a few weeks we will publish a list of all participating cities along with links to any Facebook events. Groups have staged the event on trolleys, light rails, and buses in the past, so don’t let a lack of subway system stop you!

If you are unfamiliar with this tradition, you can read the history here: The No Pants Subway Ride.

Comments

comments

210 Responses to Save The Date: No Pants! 2010

1. GuerilLA is organizing the No Pants ride in Los Angeles!
    Check out http://improveverywhere.ning.com/group/losangeles and up for the mailing list.
    Info for the ride will be sent within the next few weeks.

2. For all those in and around the GTA:

Improv in Toronto will again be running Toronto’s branch of the No Pants Subway Ride.

Its always a massive blast with tons of welcoming, chilly people, and it’s the prime choice for people just getting into the Flash Mob “scene”.

More details concerning where and when will be posted shortly on our website:

We can’t wait to see how big our group will be this year!

3. Finally an official date. Undecided if I should go pantsless, photograph the event or do both. You always say not to photograpgh but that’s kind of a lame restriction. Photography is who I am!

4. Darn, thats just 2 days after I board the plane to go study abroad in London. I’ve looked at the previous years and London seems to be sadly missing from the listed cities.

So… London: “No Trousers on the Tube 2010″

Sound like a possibility to any Londoners?

5. Tan says:

Singapore is in

6. Josh Weissbock says:

I would be down for a Vancouver (British Columbia, Canada) no pants ride on the sky train.

Anyone else from this area that would?

7. Jesse says:

Who wants to do it in Portland???
    I think it would be amazing!
    email me: cantcheesethis@Live.com

8. Paul Klenk says:

MINNEAPOLIS “No Pants Train Ride 2010,” on the Hiawatha Light Rail Line…

Okay, Minnesota, it’s time for the Minne-Apple to show the Big Apple how these things are done!

WE NEED ORGANIZERS* to lead several teams of pantsless Minneapolitans — in shifts — from the Mall of America to Nicollet Mall (and back).

WE NEED VIDEOGRAPHERS to film each trip, then edit it and post it on YouTube.

1. Join the Facebook page and mark your calendars.
    2. Share this event with everyone you know in Minneapolis and the surrounding area.
    3. Encourage them to do the same; we’d like this event to go viral!

* I don’t live in Minneapolis anymore, but I’ve got lots of friends there, and would love to see “you guys” take this ball and run with it!

Paul Klenk
    mail@paulklenk.us

9. paola says:

anyone willing to do it in barcelona (spain)?

10. sera says:

i think london ahould do 1!!

11. Jeff says:

I’m in NYC, where are we meeting up and what time??

12. Agent Patrick says:

Phoenix, AZ here. Are we going to be on the Metro Light Rail Tram again this year ? ? ?

13. Emily says:

What about Boston or Ottawa? I don’t know which one I’ll be in but I’d love to participate!

14. Agent Somos says:

We will be organizing the mission in Lisbon, as we did last year. I’ll comment with the facebook event and news article later today.

Cheers!
    Francisco Belard

15. Tom says:

I participated in NYC last year and it was a ton of fun. This year, I’m in South America, and will be in sunny Buenos Aires, Argentina! Who’s with me? I’ve created a facebook event, which I’ll flesh out later tonight. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=197130347539

16. Jessica says:

Would there be any interest in Quito? Sin pantalones en el Trole??

17. Madalyn says:

I know about ten people that would love to do this in St. Louis! There are already enough drunk homeless pantless dudes on the metro, why not join them? Please someone put this together!

18. Cormac says:

Does anyone want to organise one in Dublin? Maybe on the DART, or maybe the Luas? Get those Irish milk bottle legs out!

19. This is the event last year that started ImprovAZ, so we’re all over it again this year!

If you’re in Arizona and want to join us on the Light Rail, check us out at http://improvaz.com or ImprovAZ on Facebook. Details will be posted in both locations.

20. Anne says:

It’s time for the German capital to join the list of participants, so dear Berliners save the date – the city wants you pantless! :)

To make this event BIG we still need:

* organizers
    * people who film the event, edit the material and post it to YouTube, Vimeo etc.; photographers