The Improv Everywhere Book is Out Today!

3dbook500

The Improv Everywhere book comes out today! Causing a Scene, Extraordinary Pranks in Ordinary Places with Improv Everywhere is available in bookstores all over North America. The book comes out in Australia on May 28. You can also order it online at Amazon.

Causing a Scene is the behind-the-scenes story of Improv Everywhere, with an in-depth look at some of our most successful pranks over the past eight years. It’s written by Improv Everywhere founder Charlie Todd and Improv Everywhere senior agent Alex Scordelis, and contains many awesome photos by Chad Nicholson. You can read the first two chapters online.

You will able to buy a copy and get it signed on Roosevelt Island following The Mp3 Experiment Six this Saturday.

Thanks to everyone who has supported us over the past eight years!

Comments

comments

14 Responses to The Improv Everywhere Book is Out Today!

1. martin_tf says:

That looks good. Shame Amazon UK says its not out for 3 weeks.

2. Liza says:

I’m going to request that my local library carry one.

3. Umandsf says:

If I make it to the MP3 Experiment, I will definitely buy one and have it signed.

4. Sarah S says:

when are you going to sell them on Roosevelt Island?

5. I can’t believe that hard cover version isn’t more expensive.

6. Gabriel dos Santos says:

I think I’m gonna order mine on Amazon this week or next with a friend.

It’s in times like this I regret not having a credit card and living abroad of US.
    =(

But it’s also in times like this I appreciate having friends who don’t care about spending their money to help.
    =)

(yes, I’ll refund him afterwards… I guess)

7. Dustin says:

I just put my copy down. The book provides a lot of good insights and better descriptions of pranks than video can capture in many instances. I laughed out loud at a couple pranks that never really touched me when viewed on the website.

Kudos to Charlie and Alex.

8. Umandsf says:

I did stop by the familiar B&N yesterday. Unsurprisingly, they were sold out (decided to get Watchmen and Hayate instead…sorry). Guess I’ll order online once I receive my next paycheck.

9. Seb says:

Awesome ! The book is also available on amazon.fr ! French fans will appreciate.

Mine is ordered.

10. Gabriel dos Santos says:

Ordered mine a few weeks ago. If everything goes as planned, it’s probably arriving next week. ^^

11. yani says:

Never heard of you guys until i picked up the book in a bookstoor today. I started reading it and stayed in the bookstore for 3 hours! Really liked the hypnosis prank! You should make a second book with all the pranks in it or perhaps a series. I would definetly buy it. Yani – Australia

12. ayacookie says:

Sounds like a good one! I just purchased my copy at the Japanese Amazon. Really looking forward to the next mission (I loved the “invisible dog” mission) and also stretching my neck eagerly for the book arrival!

13. Sounds like a good one! I bought my copy at the Japanese Amazon. Really look forward to the next mission (I loved the “invisible dog” mission), and also stretching my neck forward to the book arrival!