Facebook Group

We’ve finally taken the plunge and joined Facebook and started an official Improv Everywhere group. If you’re on Facebook, then go ahead and join!

Improv Everywhere Facebook Group

If anyone has any suggestions for ways we can utilize Facebook for IE, let us know in the comments.

Comments

comments

8 Responses to Facebook Group

1. Peter says:

You could start an event where people can say if they’re going to a mission and chat about it.

2. Phlanx says:

3. DPWally says:

This may be off topic (or not, since the topic is a group in search of a topic).

PC Magazine included improveverywhere.com in its top 100 blogs of 2007. #46, if I counted from the right end.

4. Charlie Todd says:

Thanks for that link, Wally. I hadn’t seen that. I wonder if it’s in the print mag as well. I believe it’s alphabetical… so we don’t know what number we are, just that we’re top 100!

5. coorsmackio says:

“Make up a fake celebrity. Musician would probably be best. Have several agents make a bunch of fan groups. Branch off from there.”

This would be GREAT!

So yeah, I second the motion.

Also, this year on halloween I’m planning on announcing someone as the 500th trick or treater and giving them a gigantic chocolate bar, like the ones you break up to make fondue. Whaddya think?

6. Peter says:

I think I will do the 100th trick-or-treater halloween thing. I know where I can get a kinda-big (1 pound) chocolate bar for a few bucks.

7. Charlie Todd says:

Yeah I think that Halloween idea would be lots of fun and simple to do. Go for it! It will make one random kid’s night.