UPDATE: The video is up! See the full report and watch it here.
Photo by Ari Scott
The 11th Annual No Pants Subway Ride took place today in New York in mild 44 degree weather. Nearly 4,000 riders met at meeting points spread out all over the city and converged on Union Square. The event also happened in 59 other cities in 27 countries around the world. Thanks so much to all who participated!
Links to photos from our official photographers are below along with the official video.
– David Bledsoe’s photos [Central Park / 1 Train]
– Gabriel Chai’s photos [Bushwick / L Train]
– Ilya Chigirev’s photos [Flushing / 7 Train]
– Santiago Felipe’s photos [Buswick / L Train]
– Brian Fountain’s photos [Brooklyn / R Train]
– Chuck Lau’s photos [Central Park / C Train]
– Lenny Rosmarin’s photos [Downtown – 6 train]
– Arin Sang-urai’s photos [Downtown – N Train]
– Cecilia Senocak’s photos [Astoria / N Train]
– Ari Scott’s photos [Astoria / N Train]
– Agent Khari Shiver’s photos [Brooklyn / R Train]
– Katie Sokoler’s photos [Downtown / 1 Train]
The story of the first No Pants Subway Ride in 2002 in New York City:
No Pants Subway Ride 2012 Generals:
(top L-R) Cody Lindquist, Matt Shafeek, Zach Linder, Dave Eng, Jaime Linn
(bottom L-R) Alex Scordelis, Jesse Good, Charlie Todd, Jamey Shafer, Lauren Reeves
Photo by Brian Fountain