The Mp3 Experiment Sixteen will take place on Friday, June 21 at 8:30 PM in Brooklyn’s Prospect Park. This event, as always, is free and open to all. Spread the word!
Participants will download an original audio file using Improv Everywhere’s smartphone app, convene at a yet to be revealed location in Prospect Park, and blend in. Hilarity ensues as participants carry out coordinated instructions delivered to their headphones, and everyone else tries to figure out what is going on.
We will release the complete details including exact starting location within Prospect Park and download information on Monday, June 17. Join our email list to be the first to know. Here’s an early heads up on what you’ll need to bring:
What to Wear and Bring:
Wear: Wear as many bright colors as you can.
Bring: A bag (purse, backpack, messenger bag, shopping bag, etc.) that has the following items inside:
– A portable acoustic instrument (examples: harmonica, small drum, ukulele)
– A flashlight (not a smart phone, but an actual flashlight)
– An item that glows in the dark
– A glowstick ring (the soft bendable kind that can be made into circles)
– Something that lights up bright (A colorful LED item for example. No laser pointers.)
– A Bluetooth speaker (Optional! Bring if you have one. Louder the better, but it should fit in your bag.)
Read the full history of the Mp3 Experiment project here: The Mp3 Experiments
Video from our 2015 event in Prospect Park: