Today Show Appearance

I was on The Today Show to promote our new book Causing a Scene.

Comments

comments

32 Responses to Today Show Appearance

1. Bailey says:

I really loved the Today Show Appearance! The pranks made me laugh, and I smiling right now as I think of them! This makes me want to go out and by the book. I’m actuallt planning a small prank right now that will take place tomorrow! It’s going to be so funny! Thanks for inspiring me to do so!

~Bailey, a fan.

2. Agent Pete says:

Congrats on the coverage. Soon we’re going to be way too large to scale any medium sized stuff anymore. Know any Abercrombie and Fitch’s that can fit 500 shirtless guys? ;)

3. martin_tf says:

Do you guys know that a mobile phone network called T-Mobile have been running a series of ads in the UK that are heavily influenced by your work. Were you guys officially involved?

4. Elle says:

Well done on a brilliant interview, Charlie – I’m going to have to buy the book, too. The Best Buy prank never fails to crack me up, I’m glad it was featured.
    By the way, Cadbury’s clusters are also doing a vaguely IE-inspired ad campaign, in the UK anyway – I guess your scene-causing spirit has really caught on! :D

5. Av says:

I’m disappointed you didn’t find a way to prank the Today Show… something like the barbershop quartet in the audience :)

Great interview!

6. Liza says:

Awesome. No sound at work though.

Who is the Moore in Todd & Moore?

7. Nate says:

Did Meredith Vieira remember that she’d been pranked once herself?

8. Chance says:

Great interview!

9. Kellie says:

I love all your pranks. I only just discovered improv anywhere this week and already I am a huge huge fan! I also have watched the t mobile central station videos ( I love them so much) and thats how I found you. Although I do know you’re not working together. Do they have an improve anywhere in the Seattle/Tacoma area?

10. mike says:

Although I expected some sort of Today Show prank, I was greatly amused that one of the commercials prior to the IE segment (broadcast in Phila.) was for Best Buy.
    BTW, nice job on on selling the book. Got my copy last week.

11. Jolie says:

I am exhausted and need to be in bed. I stumbled across the Today Show interview and that led me to your sight and I spent an hour watching/reading about your missions. Oh, I needed this…… You guys are a gift. I just went upstairs and “booby-trapped” the stairwell landing with streamers, hearts, and I Love You messages to my kids…… From thousands of miles away – you reminded me of the joy that needs to be in my life. Going to bed – giggling. Thanks.

12. Greg says:

Brilliant. A really nice interview which really showed off IE in a great light. Some lovely clips, well talked through. Congrats, and keep up the good work!

13. Javier says:

Charlie, I keep saying it, and I think I’m gonna have to start a campaign: you deserve a Nobel Peace Prize!

14. Linda says:

Wonderful, you are giving so many people a reason to smile. I love it. Keep up the good work.

15. nalts says:

Oh no! A UK phone company is ripping you off? That’s almost as bad as the fake Verizon one. My favorite line: “it’s the network!” (like any normal person would say that and not “WTF- that ‘can-you-hear-me-now’ guy is standing next to me.”

16. BD says:

Someone else who recognizes a good idea, but can’t come up with their own . . .

MC Hammer is using a YouTube video to advertise his new show:

or

17. TarHeel says:

GO CHARLIE! GO HEELS!

18. IE Junkie says:

Impressive! You couldn’t possibly have said more, shown more, explained more, or gotten more laughs in five minutes. I hope you sold a few books.

19. sanja says:

Thank you so much for continuing to keep putting smiles on the thousands & hundreds of thousands of people’s faces across the world! I’ve only started doing missions this year, but I’m already hooked on the fact that I am part of something so much bigger that can elicit so much joy from people around me. =)

keep up the great work–the interview was awesome.

20. Krunk Kelly says:

Go Charlie and Improv Everywhere. Great appearance! I hope it works out for you.