UPDATE: This year’s video!
(View on YouTube) | Subscribe to us on YouTube
Photo by Arin Sang-urai
The 13th Annual No Pants Subway Ride took place today in New York in mild 47 degree weather. Over 4,000 riders met at meeting points spread out all over the city and converged on Union Square. The event also happened in in 60 cities in over 25 countries around the world. Thanks so much to all who participated! Leave a comment and let us know how it went for you.
– Downtown, 6 train – Arin sang-Urai’s photos
– Astoria, N Train – Ari Scott’s photos
– Uptown, C Train – David Bledsoe’s photos
– Uptown, 1 Train – Cecilia Senocak’s photos
– Brooklyn (Old Stone House), F Train – Brian Fountain’s photos
– Brooklyn (Old Stone House), F Train – Vitaly Levin’s photos
– Downtown, N train – Juan Zapata’s photos
– Flushing, 7 Train, Alvin Mendoza’s photos
– Downtown, N Train – Hugo Massa’s photos
– Lower East Side location, F train – Agent Kien Quan’s photos
– Downtown, 1 Train – Tessa Hartley’s photos
– Downtown, E Train – DeShaun Craddock’s photos
– Bushwick, L Train – Andrew Bisdale’s photos
Be sure to sign up for our mailing list so you’ll stay updated on future events like this. You can also like us on Facebook, follow us on twitter and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Check out the complete history of The No Pants Subway Ride.
Playlist of prior No Pants Subway Rides. Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Finally, if you’re interested in learning more about Improv Everywhere, please check out the newly released documentary about our group:
No Pants Subway Ride 2014 Generals:
(top L-R) Matt Shafeek, Mike Fiedler, Zach Linder, Richard Lovejoy, Jaime Linn
(bottom L-R) Dave Eng, Jesse Good, Charlie Todd, Lauren Reeves, Matt Pavlovich, Pete Goldstein
Photo by Brian Fountain
This was my first time and can’t wait for 2015,it was a priceless experience, improve everywhere rule
I’m so glad that I finally did it. I had the most amazing time and met some great people. I don’t think anything can top this experience.
P.S. Why haven’t the photos from the E Train been posted yet???